I meant the applicant pays a fixed sum in advanced to make his TW-App downloadable in the Appstores for free.

Am 10.08.2017 um 13:20 schrieb @TiddlyTweeter:
Ciao Jan

Can you clarify what you mean here ... :-)

Best wishes
Josiah

Jan wrote:

    ... Talking monetarisation I could imagine *free apps which are
    paid in advance* ...

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tiddlywiki+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:tiddlywiki+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to tiddlywiki@googlegroups.com <mailto:tiddlywiki@googlegroups.com>.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2072830b-3b94-4a0a-9af5-9a4f763cd6f8%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2072830b-3b94-4a0a-9af5-9a4f763cd6f8%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/598C5926.4040407%40googlemail.com.