Thanks everyone for the suggestions so far. Keep them coming, this gives me
ideas.

I don't know what kind of timeframe I'm looking at. It depends on my
schedule and everything.

What I mean by pay as you go is that you pay for exactly what you use, so
if all you have is one thing - a little wiki to host one plug-in for other
people to download, - you would get charged storage plus all of the traffic
for your one little Wiki.

If your Wiki is private, then obviously all the traffic would be just you.

Amazon web services has a pretty good model for this. Their prices are very
reasonable, and it appears that they have the tools for me to do it with.

I would probably lazy load everything besides the system tiddlers. Having
an offline cache like note self does would definitely help cut down on
bandwidth as well.

Just thought I would address those now to clarify what I'm thinking.

These are all good suggestions, keep posting.

- Arlen

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAJ1vdSR%3DsddpYaym9qwYSnAq05hJGuk3BU5sXm1QvvjHPE%2BqHQ%40mail.gmail.com.