Ciao Abraham & Arlen

I want to underline this that Abraham wrote as the probably the most
important aspect from the point of view of having a decent USP (unique
selling proposition)--as far as I can see at the moment.

Abraham Samma wrote:

> ... create different downloadable editions that are automatically hosted,
> backed up and made public whenever needed ...

A likely central potential market is people who want to host online but
don't want to pay for a full-scale hosting service. They want click-n-do.
That makes commercial sense since full-hosting costs and if your PRICES are
below that its a good incentive.

HOWEVER, there is an issue around what TW Edition(s) you might offer. IF
you are wanting to deliver off-the-shelf solutions I think you may want to
offer different types of TW: For Scholars, For Writers, For Bloggers, For
Galleries, For Gamers etc.

IF its ONLY a system to host but without attention to content type usage
needs I think it will be harder to get sales uplift. Sales come in packages
that do better if they pay attention to users END objectives. That is what
forms the "market" at commercial scale.

All this is a long way of saying: I think, to be economically viable, it
would need more than just good, reliable hosting.

Just my guess

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/47cfd0de-ca47-4cc6-b064-6cc990dcc0e5%40googlegroups.com.