But what if the dropped link was from an external web source? Does the
browser still hide the address? Shouldn't it be able to access that url?
And if the base url was the same for your TW and the dropped object,
wouldn't it be possible to construct the relative path ? I'm thinking that
in the context of Arlen's tiddlyserver you might be able to create the
appropriate canonical uri tiddler with a portable relative address.

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7875240c-5e0f-4674-b3b1-015274d2df40%40googlegroups.com.