What I do is have a variation of Tobias ximg macros. I have a drop-down
list that let's me set the base path of all the <ximg> macros depending on
platform. In addition, if a tiddler is tagged with D:2017, then the
sub-path of the path name will be /2017. This will allow me eventually to
archive or hive off tiddlers by their indicated usage.

Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ceb9abda-4c57-4f97-a6a5-e1b483cd99e1%40googlegroups.com.