Hi Tony,

I built an interface that lets you externalise content. The use case
primarily imagined is of accruing content over time (mostly images) and
then periodically purging it to an external location. The tool then lets
you redefine the 'root' path to the image folder, in the canonical uri
field of every image tiddler, at once. This means that you can develop with
your images in a folder locally (probably served from a simple server) and
then easily switch to a matching set "in the cloud" as long as the relative
position of all the files is the same.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e38af8f9-821f-4a9a-84dd-6d530ed8cb20%40googlegroups.com.