Yeah, the TWaddler gives thee

Batch Manipulator <http://batchmanipulator.tiddlyspot.com>
*~ bigly manipulate the masses ~*

a tool to simplify tagging/untagging
*en masse* as well as single tids

In particular, it simplifies *identifying *tiddlers that are distantly
related so to group (i.e tag) them - see the "green tags" feature.

I've previously made some half measures for this but the tipping point came
as I'm currently in the process of *converting a big TWC into TW5* (good
use case!)

Cred: Some early pieces for this were picked from things by TWizards
*@Mario* and *@Jed*.

<:-)

P.S I'm involved in a few other threads here that I have not properly
responded to. I hope to do so eventually and I really appreciate your kind
replies to my various questions. As someone with a constant tornado of
ideas in my head, many of my TW projects float into one another so there
are typically several parallel issues. This also means that your kind
replies often serve as pieces in several puzzles :-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/965f5d59-8422-4699-b66a-dfb43f4583fb%40googlegroups.com.