Updated <http://batchmanipulator.tiddlyspot.com/>  bigly to manipulate
even more masses even.

The main news (yes, *real* news!) is that you can now batch manipulate
fields in a similar way as the tags.

Believe me, Batch Manipulator will be great when you want to convert
imported TWC tids to TW5 format. But that is just one use case. There are
billions and billions more. Believe me.

Note: It is not perfected yet but I will now not do more on it before I
stumble on problems with it myself. Unless there are serious bugs of
course, in which case I hope you report them here.

So much winning.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/22a6e35e-eb68-40a6-abf0-6328528d1fd4%40googlegroups.com.