Mat,

   - Thanks very much for your work, this will be a valuable tool. It is
   very powerful and responsive, perhaps this could be an issue.
   - Constructive Feedback: It feels "sensitive", with immediate responses
   we could loose information, I need to use it cautiously.
   - However I think it is very elegant and useful with the all drag-able a
   very useful feature.

I empathise with your words *"a constant tornado of ideas in my head, many
of my TW projects float into one another so there are typically several
parallel issues"*, in fact this challenge is making me look into ways of
addressing complex feedback loops, process bootstrapping and iteration in a
rapid development process. TiddlyWiki inspires more than new tiddlers.

Thanks very much

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2bc9c614-cc9f-4ab8-adaf-298c70749a77%40googlegroups.com.