On Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 12:55:31 PM UTC+1, @TiddlyTweeter wrote:

> Ciao PMario
>
> Furicle wrote:
>>
>> I am having a ridiculously complicated time trying to use TW.  I think a
>>> new user will never jump through all these hoops.
>>>

> PMario replied:
>
>> See: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywiki/h0k7z62N79Y
>> and: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywiki/9984ShVVbbA
>>
>> for possible replacements.
>>

> The problem with these is they are NOT documentation. They are discussion
> of emergent projects. Newbies who simply want to get on and DO IT will
> likely not bother.

Yea, but my first 3 clickable links in the first post are links to
documentation and a video instruction.
I really don't know, how to provide better info, than let a user watch, how
it should work. ..

If this ins't enough info, I really don't know, what more can be done.

I know, that the video needs to be refined, once the final version is out.

have fun!
mario
PS: I also got some hints, how to improve the visual feedback of the AddOn,
reviewing my own video. Which will land in one of the next versions.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b2af01ce-cf62-438f-b1e7-9598bb841428%40googlegroups.com.