Hello Jon,

You can use filesaver.js, see on github,
https://github.com/eligrey/FileSaver.js/
The plugin for Tiddlywiki Classic is attached.
An example to use with InlineJavascript is included.
For your macro request please let me know what tiddler parts you want to
save.

Posting the file on this forum gives an error at the moment, I will try
later.

Have a nice day, Okido

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8e2bb695-2ea6-458b-aae7-0e309de50cff%40googlegroups.com.