Jon

Investigate writing your own exporter using the one already there. I think
tiddlywiki.com will lead you there or search this forum.

So far I can only save as registered file types but you may be able to
overwrite existing files. Unless you use a file save dialogue with appropriate
browser setting you will most likely be restricted to the download directory.

See how you go, I can give more info.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3cc88941-0b4b-4260-9ee5-3dcca912dc29%40googlegroups.com.