Hello Mark,

I got your solution (now called "MultipleTagSearch", but still everything
related to it tagged with "Search by Mark") to work again on my test-site
http://suryas-testwiki.tiddlyspot.com.

I don't know anything about the popup-tagger. Is this change incorporated
into your test wiki? I'm not seeing anything odd.

I imported the popup-tagger to show, what I meant. The affect on every
normal tiddler is the grey bar below the tags. There I have grouped tags by
their parent tags and can add them quite fast to a tiddler. Every parent
tag is then listed in that $:/temp/pptg-taggroup.

I think the "toc-tabbed-internal-nav" code would need to be hacked to stop
presenting results for "children" (tiddlers without tag descendants).

Yes, I think so. But don't know how to hack that.
Or maybe, not doing it with the toc-...? But with anything else?

For showing the choosed tags:
Your suggestion works :-)
But I modified it like this and managed to add a count :-) :

Choosed Tags: <$list filter="[field:criteria[yes]]" storyview="pop"><$set
name="backgroundColor" value={{!!color}}><span style=<<tag-styles>> class=
"tc-tag-label">
<$view field="title" format="text" />
<$button message="tm-remove-tag" param={{!!title}} class="tc-btn-invisible
tc-remove-tag-button">&times;</$button></span>
</$set>
</$list>

<$count filter=<<finalFilter>> /> matching tiddler:
<$macrocall $name=list-links filter=<<finalFilter>> />

I was kind of hoping that by now someone would jump in with a ready-made,
> turnkey solution for you ;-)

Maybe, someone else can help?
Hello @all....!

Thanks a ton to you :-)