Hello again,

I still didn't find a complete solution for my Search/Filter by multiple
Tags.

The most important features in this solution made by Mark S. I still dind't
find a solution for:

   - Having only the tags listed, that I want to have listed (without the
   tiddlers listed, which have the listed tags- for example in the test-wiki
   the New Tiddler 1, New Tiddler 2, and so on..., but only the tags "A", "B",
   "C", and so on...)
   - I wouldn't mind to list all wanted tags by myself >it isn't necessary
      to have the TableOfContents for listing the tags.
   - I need checkboxes next to every listed tag to have the possibility for
   choosing.
      - But please not in the way like it is now: I have to click on every
      single tag and then I have to click the checkbox. Instead I'd like to
click
      on a parent tag >then all child tags should be shown with their
checkboxes.
      Like it is in
      http://suryas-testwiki.tiddlyspot.com/#MultipleTagSearch%20by%20Stef

Please could you help me with this.
Yes, I am asking similar questions in this thread:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywiki/rHugihm1J70. It is for
the same goal, but with a completely different approach. So I think, it is
better, to have these in two different threads, because both have
completely different approaches.

You can see & play around with both on

   - http://suryas-testwiki.tiddlyspot.com/#MultipleTagSearch%20by%20Mark
   (the solution from Mark S. in this thread). All related tiddlers are tagged
   with "Search by Mark"
   - and the other on
   http://suryas-testwiki.tiddlyspot.com/#MultipleTagSearch%20by%20Stef
   (the solution from Stef from the thread
   https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywiki/rHugihm1J70)
   <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywiki/rHugihm1J70>. All
   related tiddlers are tagged with "Search by Stef"

I experimented so much with them, but I cannot solve it...
Thanks for your help!
Surya

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/57384adb-cd76-4341-83f7-1f33aba9462e%40googlegroups.com.