I managed now to add an "open all"-button to the MultipleTagSearch with
<$button>Open ''ALL found'' Tiddlers
<$action-navigate $to=<<currentTiddler>> $scroll=no/>
(Found that somewhere in the web and modified it to work in the
But still there are these unsolved problems (point 1. & 2. are the most
1. In the "MultipleTagSearch" there are also the tiddlers listed, which
have the listed tags (for example in the test-wiki the New Tiddler 1, New
Tiddler 2, and so on... How can I hide them in the "MultipleTagSearch"?
2. I would like to have the checkboxes directly next to the listed tags (for
example in the test-wiki the checkbox for "A" next to "A"). In that way I
would have to do one click-action less. And also I could see much faster,
which tags I have checked / not checked. Because, when I would click on the
arrow of a parent-tag I could see ALL child-tags of their parent-tag WITH
their checkboxes at once.
- It wouldn't matter to me, if ALL the child-tags WITH their
checkboxes are inside the TableOfContents or in the white space on the
right side of the TableOfContents.
- If I added a tag to search-by, I'd like to be able to remove that tag
very easy & fast- like in $:/plugins/danielo/tagSearch. There the added
tags are shown as the tagpills with their x in it.
- The "Additional criteria"-Search-Field: At the moment it is like this:
- When a write in "an", it lists the tiddlers with "an" somewhere in
- When I write in that search field "An", then it lists the tiddlers
beginning with "An".
- So it seems, that this filter is sensitive for capital &
non-capital letters. It would be nice, if it would dosen't matter, if
write "an" or "An"- it should list in both ways the tiddlers
beginning with "An" and "an".
Maybe, it would be better, not to use TableOfContents, but something else
(so that the unwanted tiddlers could be hidden from the choosable tags)?
But I still couldn't find out how. Experimented a lot....
Please, all TW-freaks ;-) Please help...
I'll give hundreds of kisses ;-)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.