Hi BTC

Interesting.  Some thoughts...

1 - Make it double-click to launch.
It's easy to launch accidentally with single-click.

2 - Restrict the movement to the owning tiddler.
Downside: For new (empty) tiddlers this does mean it will completely hide
the tiddler

3 - A way to close it from within somehow (addresses downside above).

Coda

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/50cd2cd0-075a-4668-907a-a2cc86507867%40googlegroups.com.