Hi Coda,

> 1 - Make it double-click to launch.
> It's easy to launch accidentally with single-click.

yes, then I'd like to make it configurable how to launch it, because the
options are many: tapping (1/2/3/...times) or swiping could be the two
favourites there

> 2 - Restrict the movement to the owning tiddler.
> Downside: For new (empty) tiddlers this does mean it will completely hide
> the tiddler

you know, I thought about it. but it's nice to be able to view and edit it
while editing another tiddler...
I'll make this configurable, too

> 3 - A way to close it from within somehow (addresses downside above).

you're right, I'll make a button for that

thank you Coda!

BTC

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ccd7d1d7-7bf8-4acf-a3dc-1fd60305f92c%40googlegroups.com.