at first I really want to emphasize: I like your MyMenus :-))
Some styling one can adjust already quite easily in your stylesheet (like
for example removing the borders).
For the future I'd love to have these possibilities:
1. control the height of the buttons
2. to choose, if I want a menu on the left, center or right side (in
TopRightBar / TopLeftBar / TiddlerFooter/ and so on)
3. to control for every single menu, which of the symbols (which are
shown at the bottom of every menu, like info, view, edit & control) I want
to be shown and to control their size
4. to control for every single menu, if the content (which is shown by
hover over) should be shown left-under or right-under the menu
5. the jump-menu has a bug (I think): when there are many open tiddlers
it doesn't show all and is not scrollable
6. more possibilities for putting symbols on:
1. to the page controls
2. In edit-mode at the bottom of a tiddler (for the edit-buttons like
bold and so on)
3. to the sidebar (like the tabs)
Thanks for your plugin again :-)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.