Riz wrote:

> Glad to hear that you found it useful. I hope more people will do too.

Me too.

Thank you for the detailed explanation on the issues of padded numbers. Its
helpful for me to better understand the limits as is.

It is NOT a deal-breaker.

To me Title numbering in TW is a bit of a fudge. But a workable one and I
mustn't expect too much from it. I will look at your suggestion around
sorting. So thanks!

Very best wishes
Josiah

I did notice your request for padded numbers. Solutions towards that will

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/927eca1b-d151-49cb-a981-17fe2625ad89%40googlegroups.com.