I know how to use it, and you know how to use it, but you might want to at
least explain on your site what the Rocket is for, and how to use it.

I added it to the TiddlyWiki toolmap under "Writing and editing -
bookmarking".

Dave

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9e773ece-45e8-4a17-a8af-f8a1ed530332%40googlegroups.com.