You might want to advise that on first open you can get a JavaScript error.
Its goes away on subsequent reload. (This is a known quirk. Its something
to do with getting JS in place? Often not encountered by the developer as
they don't open for the first time more than once :-)

BTW, there is also a "mid-bar".

Lovely stuff.

J.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d2986d82-8fff-4029-8162-3c7a01512fce%40googlegroups.com.