> You might want to advise that on first open you can get a JavaScript
> error. Its goes away on subsequent reload. (This is a known quirk. Its
> something to do with getting JS in place? Often not encountered by the
> developer as they don't open for the first time more than once :-)
>
> Thanks! I'll take a better look at the pan widget, maybe I can prevent
that error...

I've opened the page on Beaker Browser now for the first time, there's no
such error, on chromium neither. I haven't accessed it on those browsers
before

Could this error in general be related to safari?

BTC

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2aeb10d1-4559-4339-baca-47cb83c44bb5%40googlegroups.com.