> Yet another very cool TiddlyWiki feature!
>
> Might I suggest some kind of small icon to indicate dragging - like this
> one:
>

> https://www.google.com.mx/search?q=drag+icon&client=firefox-b-1-ab&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj63LDi2c3ZAhVl5YMKHev7C-AQ_AUICigB&biw=1708&bih=789#imgrc=1jQp7oitIf9XiM
> :
>
> instead of black bands? I imagine most TiddlyWikis published by users
> would not use your opening screen with instructions, so it needs to be more
> obvious for THEIR users where they can find this hidden stuff.
>
> Thanks David!

Yes, this is a work-in-progress demo and I want to change the black bars,
thanks for the idea!
The width of the bars will be configurable soon, especially useful for
mobile devices
I was thinking about a thin svg line centered inside those bars, with
something in the center of the line that indicates that it's draggable
That could be done with css and needs some googling

I'll post here if I have updates on this

Simon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7176d4ca-cda7-4803-b288-40dfec3273b8%40googlegroups.com.