I'm a newbie and only an occassional dabbler at TiddlyWiki, so please bear
with me.

I see that if I rename a Tiddler that TW conveniently offers to rename
entries in the Lists or Tags fields of other Tiddlers for me.

But if I've used the Tiddler name in the text of another Tiddler -- which I
do a lot -- those embedded links do not get updated.

There's probably some easy way around this, but please keep in mind I'm not
even sure how a TW plugin works or how to use them.

Thanks in advance!

--
dg

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ef045ebf-ecf8-4fe7-8d1e-6520277b46ba%40googlegroups.com.