On Friday, March 2, 2018 at 3:38:46 PM UTC+1, dg wrote:

> There's probably some easy way around this, but please keep in mind I'm
> not even sure how a TW plugin works or how to use them.

Importing a plugin is relatively easy:

First: BACKUP your existing TW --- BACKUP BACKUP !!!

a) Open your TW in a browser WINDOW
b) Open this link
https://wikilabs.github.io/editions/uni-link/#GettingStarted  in  a second
browser window.
     - scroll down to "Installation"

Having the browser windows Side by Side works best

 - Now drag the link from TW b) onto your TW in a)
 - There should be an Import dialog
 - Import the the plugin
 - Save and Reload!     <- Important

It should work now.