Ciao BTC & Mat

One thing that interested me about this (because of its VISUALITY) is the
possibility to construct complex <div> based layouts.

The advantage over normal is SEEING WSIWYG RENDER LEVEL.

An example: say you wanted to make a three column newspaper layout
consisting of of Images, Headlines & Text columns (boilerplate). Being able
to d-n-d the <div> components needed that, in render, show the final
structure could be a godsend.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9e797701-bed0-471f-9945-f6e3ed845d5a%40googlegroups.com.