> @Jeremy has pointed out that dragging the content of a tiddler is already
> possible this, you can try it on tiddlywiki.com
>
> <$list filter="[tag[HelloThere]]">
> <$draggable tiddler={{!!text}}><$text text=<<currentTiddler>>/></$draggable>
> </$list>

Ha!
Or to make it even more specific to clarify the simplicity of it:

<$draggable tiddler={{_source_tid_}}>{{_some_icon_}}</$draggable>

BUT there is an issue: The result is surrounded by [[ ... ]]. How can these
brackets be omitted? (@Jeremy - ?)

I made some modifications to the demo/experiment site
<http://twools.tiddlyspot.com/>. Now you can drop onto either of the view
mode text area or the editor! (As noted, in editor the result is surrounded

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/aecaa7f1-00dd-435f-8e4a-df394aa3bae7%40googlegroups.com.