It looks to me like the htmlparser will have to be hacked to add
"scrolling:no" to the internal iframe. This is odd, because the "scrolling"
attribute is deprecated and you're supposed to use CSS. But I couldn't find
CSS that would actually turn off scroll. (overflow:hidden did nothing)  My
research suggested that this is a known problem in many browsers. The hack
to the html parser would change the iframe in all places where it is used.
There would probably need to be an additional stylesheet change to force
the iframe height.

I couldn't tell what styles were missing inside the text. But the world
inside the iframe is supposed to be self-contained, so you could try adding
are missing.

Buenos Días

-- Mark

To post to this group, send email to