Oops! Thanks Jeremy. I did that to make it a little more readable. Since it
wasn't affecting the rows it didn't even cross my mind.

David Gifford
Mexico team leader, Mexico City

*Resonate Global Mission*
*Engaging People. Embracing Christ.*
A Ministry of the Christian Reformed Church
resonateglobalmission.org

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CANE%3DBF%2BoSLLSn_BgYU1hyDLUF9QNxHOPiXDTXv8rX2WopCci5w%40mail.gmail.com.