Hi Dave

It’s fairly simple. The reason that the tiddler “1.3-14.tabla” doesn’t render
correctly when the content type is set to TiddlyWiki5 is because of the double
line breaks you’ve got around each row. Those line breaks will generated
paragraph tags, which will disturb the table.

Try setting the content type back to "text/vnd.tiddlywiki” and removing the
blank lines.

Best wishes

Jeremy

http://giffmex.org/experiments/agmorg.colosenses.html#1.3-14.tabla