Thanks Jed,

The Editions suddenly appeared, I rebooted after some strange behaviour,
such as loosing r-click and paste. Create from empty worked well. Where are
the editions sourced from in the exe or over the internet?

However using C:\\Data\\TW5\\NodeJS\\psat.com.au\\tiddlywiki.info
or C:\Data\TW5\NodeJS\psat.com.au\tiddlywiki.info is not working, when I
select the available wikis tab, it is there however the wiki trys to open
but the tiddlywin.exe window closes

I am running tiddlyWin.exe from C:\Data\TW5\TiddlyWIkiMU

I used a Relative path ..\NodeJS\psat.com.au\tiddlywiki.info

However we can see from the console the following routes added, which
clearly suggests the path is considered below .\Wikis\test as in the case
for my test wiki (from Empty)

Console message on update routes
Added route /^\/psat.com.au\/?$/
Added route /^\/test\/?$/

I see how the section Wikis is part of the assumed path

I used a Relative path ..\..\NodeJS\psat.com.au\tiddlywiki.info to lift the
relative path out of wikis folder.

With the same result

I will try a few more things and let you know if I learn something that
will help you see whats happening.

Thanks
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/893cc79f-2f90-4b7c-8008-7e273cc95e81%40googlegroups.com.