Node console messaging is full of stuff like ...

*Death is immanent*.
Your current incarnation has been successfully saved.

For a normal user its a bit scary. AND confusing. Its saying one line that
its not saving. The next line its saved.

I think the issue is partly about the purpose as well as the language.

If you using this for development work it makes sense to have a console
visible. But if you using it just to run TW and its setup right I'm not
sure you need to see the console at all.

This was raised in another thread and a possible solution offered, about
not showing the "terminal", from here on:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/I3naFCl37kc/lCt8JTYrBAAJ

I did suggest, at minimal, that the terminal windows could start at say
something like ...

" -- DON'T CLOSE THIS WINDOW UNTIL DONE --
         It is running TiddlyWiki in your browser"

Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/48bd0187-08a1-4529-932e-0418a185b2ba%40googlegroups.com.