Hi folks,

I did upload a new plugin: edit-tabs -
https://wikilabs.github.io/editions/edit-tabs/, *that lets automatically
open non-system tiddlers* in edit mode.

As I wrote in my last post, there is some js code needed, to make the stuff
happening. ... That's why I did create a new plugin, and keep link-to-tabs
as simple as possible.

So edit-tabs  _replaces_  link-to-tabs ...
*You should not install them both!*
edit-tabs is experimental atm. ... Because at the time of this writing, I
thought: ... I should have made the "open system-tiddlers in edit mode"
configurable

So there may be a new version in the future.

have fun!
mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ca69d497-b017-473d-acd9-ab36d49611f0%40googlegroups.com.