The XHR error is due to a code bug in TiddlyWiki. It happens when the
server discovers the TiddlyServer is newer on disk than the one in the
browser. I added an etagWindow setting to settings.json to mitigate this
problem.

I'll check into the file copy fall back. Thank you.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAJ1vdSS%3D6w%3D%3Dpx0psvyD4_Ve%2BB-hYuii8LYZM28bhKiWHtZkRA%40mail.gmail.com.