I can think of many:

   - Agenda Edition
   - Task/Project Manager Edition
   - Developer Edition
   - Diary Edition (expanding on the journal functionality)
   - Musician Edition: songbook, annotated recordings, etc. - there are
   already some plugins supporting abc notation
   - Lecturer Edition: with some tweaking (fixed tiddler dimensions,...)
   tiddlywiki could be used to create awesome presentations.
   - Accounting Edition: Advanced filtering/automatisation can make it an
   amazing tool to keep track of personal finance and/or the accounting of a
   company
   - Course Edition: Create digital textbooks interlinking information,
   examples, multimedia, exercises in a seamless way
   - ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/468e3f66-11a9-46d5-9a67-4434a12a326c%40googlegroups.com.