On Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 9:10:00 PM UTC+2, @TiddlyTweeter wrote:

> Mat
>> Regardless if collections or single apps, we should make sure that they
>> *promote
>> one another*.
>>

> Respectfully, I don't think so. Why should a promo entry for an
> "Organiser" be promoting an image gallery? Makes no sense.

Makes much sense. Why should a billboard in the subway show an ad for a
product that has absolutely nothing to do with subways? The "organizer"
should (probably) also promote the "image gallery" becaus it may be the
only contact surface that the mention of "image gallery" has with the user.
But maybe "promote" is too strong a word. IMO it should be just enough to
make the user aware of it so that when - or if now! - he needs an image
gallery then he'll know where to find it. A severe bottle neck for the TW
project is of course that we cannot spend money on marketing.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/87dd5745-b426-4188-ad70-7af84a8cd745%40googlegroups.com.