BTC & Luca

Its interesting you think of these as "editions".

I think of them as APPLICATIONS. No problem. But in terms of promotion why
promote a version as an "edition?" An edition OF WHAT? As far as I can see
they are a each a BRICOLAGE of relevant bits deserving its own emergent
wholeness.

The word "edition" looks a bit strained in your context. I mean, ANY
consortium of parts IS a kind of edition so its a but of a non-sequiter.
But I don't think that is quite what TW.com means by that, "edition", which
is more restricted.

I think rather, market, application for purpose and don't bother two much
about origins. Promote wholes. Not histories :-).

Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8a985e63-b363-4609-aa59-62efbd3f033a%40googlegroups.com.