Were you even able to browse your directory with that address? I wasn't,
and all the sources I looked at said that you couldn't save to webdav sites
via your browser -- only via special client software. Previously there were
webdav extensions for FF (and maybe Chrome) but they seem to have
disappeared along with all the other XPI extensions in the recent upgrades.

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/09136df4-2012-4dbd-9a2d-edd367b01835%40googlegroups.com.