Alex,

I think you are using webDave to effectively mount an encrypted drive, ie
webdav is providing a services and has nothing to do with TiddlyWiki. If
you want to save files on any drive then you should be able to use any file
save mechanisium or  host to publish your wiki that saves updates on your
behalf (if such solution can use the mounted drive).

Hosting Tiddlywiki with webdav is documneted here through marios great
videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpkQhKyqPzc&list=PLuiC_HFhI4OwoVDb-B-VK0ydj-mBPNn-1%5D%5D%2C

or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpkQhKyqPzc&list=PLuiC_HFhI4OwoVDb-B-VK0ydj-mBPNn-1]],

Search for the other videos in the series.

Note WebDav demands login not anonymous if you want to write.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b0d57d8d-9e8d-4963-ad53-f358b84959b1%40googlegroups.com.