Alex,

I assume when it offers to save the file you can, over the existing one?

I have had WebDav Running on my Windows 10 recently and it worked well, but
without any cryptomator.

When using a browser I can save files anywhere but to have something
automatically save, since it could be malware the modern browsers insist it
be in or under the downloads folder. If you look closely at some of the
saver options you will see this.

Regardless of the your use of WebDav if you are referencing the tiddlywiki
as a windows drive are you really using Webdav?

To access a tiddlywiki as WebDav served surely the tiddlywiki is at a IP
address not a file?.

It seems for the solution you are talking about the webdav server needs to
access the the encrypted filesystem on tiddlywiki's behalf. It is between
these that the problem should lie.

Just some thoughts
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7d475077-c4ee-41db-ba30-13af5dab7682%40googlegroups.com.