On Saturday, April 14, 2018 at 6:22:49 PM UTC+2, Martin Hähnel wrote:

> I see. Where would one go to request such a feature? Would it be hard to
> change this?

If you really want to request it, it would be on the tw github page.

But maybe your need could be solved by multiple text areas? I belive that
setting tiddler type only affects the main text area so if you include a
second text area viewtemplate to the tiddler viewtemplate then this could
be used for the transclusion part. A simple case would be to include this
second textarea just above or below the default one.

I didn't try exactly this but I think that to achieve this, you could
merely clone these tiddler

$:/core/ui/ViewTemplate/body  and  $:/core/ui/EditTemplate/body

and add a list-after field to them with with their respective value
"$:/core/ui/...Template/body"

Of course this solution assumes you're satisified with having the
transclusion part in a static position (e.g always below the markdown text)
so it is a bit limited.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a018fea4-532d-4ebc-b14a-ab76a6e28cea%40googlegroups.com.