It's lazy of me to ask, but when you use BJ's system, do you retain the
ability to transclude and run other widgets? If so, then that seems the
best hybrid mark-up (assuming that all that regex doesn't break down at
high densities).

Thanks!
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9734d3fb-0e4d-4971-b2d5-4b4acca266bc%40googlegroups.com.