@TiddlyTweeter

Yeah, the point would be to offer "entry points" to TW for those who would
not otherwise find it. I think it is much about offering "editions" but, as
you allude to, I'd say it is also about making people find these which
would require some kind of organizational structure.

I hope to look into github one of these days to see how the use of it as a
serving platform would work. Danielo has previously made efforts to
simplify publishing TW on github. I'm guessing that if there was a
concerted effort to publish such "TW entries" in a single place like
github, then this would be advantageous in search engines (anybody knows?).
Also because it is a well (for coders) well known system, I think it could
be well supported within our community. I.e we could "easily" establish
workflows to help people publish their applications. But the major
advantage is probably that it enables shared development, issue reporting
etc. Unfortunately, github is also difficult to learn, at least for me, so
I'm hoping someone comes up with an even better alternative.

So, yes, my thoughts are very much about getting organized. But the first
step is of course to define it all and that is why I'm hoping for more
input and ideas about it.

As for "active outreach", I frankly don't have this in mind. But maybe I
don't fully understand what you mean with it? The thing is, WHO would do
this outreaching? You? How? E-mail people? As someone who is concerned
about the TW project I'd really appreciate that but wouldn't count on it
being a long lasting effort (or am I wrong?).

In contrast, if we get an "entry point" infrastructure set up then this
could last a long time... at least in my mind. The major practical weakness
in my vision is that I'm likely not capable to create such an
infrastructure myself. This is also why I'm asking for ideas. Were someone
to e.g convince me that setting something up on TiddlySpot is really the
best such infrastructure, then I might just be able to do it myself... but
I can see many disadvantages with TS for this so I doubt it is a good
alternative.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9523bf3f-8213-4ee8-8d2f-847069660038%40googlegroups.com.