Mat wrote:

> ... maybe I don't fully understand what you mean with it? The thing is,
> WHO would do this outreaching? You? How? E-mail people? As someone who is
> concerned about the TW project I'd really appreciate that but wouldn't
> count on it being a long lasting effort (or am I wrong?).

Ciaoi Mat,

I mean the kind of thing that in the thread on Gaming, in process...

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywiki/kSh3AVQBcwk

I think its a clear example of a "demand area" that if a bit of energy is
put into would fruit far better than leaving it without doing that.

By pro-actively noticing some demand work can evolve from being implicit
to  EXPLICIT. It opens up more than if you treat everything the same.
"Marketing" is an active process based on guesses about demand. I think the
"Games Case" is substantive instance that is currently in our faces already
and that TW uptake in that field could be far greater IF we can help supply
appropriate "products".

Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/719b7cb4-c32d-4be3-877b-42181d2608be%40googlegroups.com.