Hi Tony,

I had no idea I could re-arrange by drag and drop from the tag pill drop
down, thanks for the pointer!

I couldn't think of a creative use for the code examples you gave though.
It seemed to me like the functionality is already built in?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/cb8e8a10-6d13-4bfd-944f-a8d48495a84b%40googlegroups.com.