I understand, but what I'm asking is isn't that functionality already built
into the default tiddlywiki?

In the version that I'm using, which is the same as the version on the main
tiddlywiki.com page, if you tag tiddler A with another tiddler B, a tag
pill appears under the title, which you can click to display a list of all
tiddlers tagging tiddler B, which can be reordered by drag and drop.

Is what you suggested any different? Maybe I'm missing something.

Regards.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/bbe3da89-88aa-428a-98b1-7147e8fa1f2a%40googlegroups.com.