Fadel,

The the code examples lets you create a "tag Pill" that appears on any
tiddler that is used to tag other tiddlers. Thus you have immediate access
to the tag pill such that you can reorder  them.

Glad I could help
Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/314ceb5c-8cc5-4d3d-8337-74f44f89acde%40googlegroups.com.