Jed,

The sharing of tiddlers to children, can they be done using nodeJS settings
as can be done to share a plugin Library?

I have built my own tiddler sharing mechanism for all wikis including file
based Wikis,  and using iframes to drag and drop between them. As stated
previously this is a Bob advantage because of its multi-access features.

Some thoughts of concern

If you do enable shared Tiddlers can I suggest you keep it as providing a
mechanism for designers, perhaps with an example, however try not to over
complicate the interface as this will add fragility to your solution and
may demand more effort on your part to maintain.  The time is coming for
others to help extend what Bob can do through adding third party solutions
on top. Of course any advances on Bobs features are welcome, you have being
very responsive to us all, we depend on you for the platform, we need to
take some responsibility for solutions on Top of Bob.

Thanks Heaps
tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/96aad6a4-8148-41ef-8d1c-f655286dcea6%40googlegroups.com.