The manual directions say to:

cp -r TiddlyWiki5/plugins/OokTech/Bob/BobWiki TiddlyWiki5/Wikis/BobWiki/

But the "BobWiki" subdirectory does not appear to have been made when following
the prior directions.

I see that there is a "MultiUserWiki" dir. So ... perhaps that is what is
intended?

Thanks!
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8a7ba40f-6550-4015-b9de-969c080dc251%40googlegroups.com.