TiddlyTweeter,

I have plans to have an optional property of the message to build an html
file that takes a filter of tiddlers to exclude from the final html file. I
think that will cover 2.
I have a few separate things that will hopefully take care of 1, but your
suggestion may be the most direct way.

I think that your suggestion is equivalent to using multiple editions to
create a new wiki, which I think is supported in the core, I just don't
have support for it when creating a wiki through Bob. I have some ideas on
how to make an interface that would allow multiple editions to be selected
without being too cluttered but I may not get around to implementing that
for a while.

My other idea is adding an optional filter to the message attributes that
lists tiddlers from existing wikis to be added to the new wiki created.
This would make it consistent with the rest of how Bob works. I am not sure
how it would handle naming conflicts which may be a problem.

Would any of that let you do what you want to do?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/58ae5c37-9298-4b84-9a96-fc12813415a3%40googlegroups.com.